Monday, July 14, 2008

Party Shoes

Isabella just loves shoes. When I don't put her in some, she will find a pair and try to put them on herself. She's even really good about leaving them on. When I leave my flip-flops lying around, she will bring them to me and try to put them on my feet.

Today, I was putting clothes away and Isabella was "helping" me by emptying out her drawers. She found a pair of black dress shoes that a friend had given me and she hasn't worn yet. She immediately sat down to put them on. I think the party shoes look quite nice with the messy hair and pj's!

2 comments:

Jodie Howerton said...

She's adorable

The Lobes Family said...

Hey Roni! Emerson does the same thing. She has a fettish for shoes, hers, mine, dads, grandma's, or Aunt Barb's. It doesn't matter. Funny stuff. She's a doll!!!