I am very anxious for this to happen. For a while now, Isabella has been cruising around the house. For her birthday, Uncle Jeb and Auntie Annette both got her a lion walker that she adores and pushes it around the house (and grandma's).
She is now taking about 4 straight legged steps on her own (and always towards something - food, binkie or cup) and then plops to her knees and crawls. To much work! When she started to be interested in rolling over or crawling, everytime we tried to do things to encourage or help she would stop (stubborn little thing! Don't know where that comes from.....) So, Skip and I decided we really wouldn't do much when she started to walk. Just let her go at her own pace.
I know that once she figures it out she will be non-stop. Running here and there! (Hey- maybe then I'll lose those 20lbs!) I'll keep you posted!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh. My. Gosh. You're already wasting away to nothing.
Once PI starts crawling, I'm going to have to start working out to keep up with you!
xoxo
Post a Comment