Monday, June 30, 2008

Japanese Gardens

One of the places we have gone so far this summer is to the Japanese Garden in the Seattle Arboretum. Aunt Nessa went with us. It is a beautiful place. We took advantage of the scenery and pretty much turned it into a photo shoot. We took 7 rolls of pictures and I have to say, we did a pretty good job. We got some really awesome pictures.


I was freaking out at this bridge. She kept standing on her tippee toes and
leaning over. I could just see her falling in. There were some ducks and
turtles on a little ledge that she kept talking too. She was fascinated by the duck with her babies.



She was so tired at this point. She actually tried to climb in the stroller herself. She pretty much walk the whole way. She did a great job!



No comments: