School officially ended June 18. But I finished cleaning and doing report cards as of June 20th, so I have really only been on vacation 4 days. I get to stay home all summer with Isabella. I have been anticipating this a few months. I couldn't wait for summer to be here.
I have had the BEST 4 days of my life. I have gotten to wake up everyday and know I get to spend the day with her. She is growing so fast. I have a list of stuff for her and mommy to do. We are going to go swimming, go to Gymboree, the zoo, aquarium, & parks galore. I am so excited!
This afternoon, we went for a walk in the neighborhood. She pushed her Pooh bike around and talked to anyone that would listen. She became fascinated with the birds that were darting around.
I am going to savor each day. I know school will be here soon, summer always goes so fast.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
V, I am so happy for you!
Relish it all!
xoxo
Post a Comment