Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Really Daddy?

Today Skip had to get Isabella ready for the day. These are the clothes he put her in.....


Need I say more?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Good job Daddy.

You have great 'matching' skillz.

PI would look perfect in my class today (Pattern Day)!

xoxo

Tiff said...

Thus the reason I ONLY let Dave dress the girls when we aren't going any where for the day. Now he's even trained to say 'what do you want them to wear today?'

Oh, boys...at least they try. :)

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with that outfit, at least Isabella didn't find anything wrong with it!

I just want to make sure she wears everything as we have put away a lot of clothes that she just grew out of and never wore.

Jodie Howerton said...

Ah, that's hilarious!

Mike's philosophy is, if it's smells OK, go ahead and wear it.......